Wednesday, March 19, 2014

bEAUTIFUL sURPRISES

 

20140308_124634_resized

This was one of my most visually satisfying wow moments of late…I was in the garden  collecting some flowers for a vase.  When I went to cut the rose I wanted, I also cut a small bud by mistake.  My sister had just bought me the most perfect set of chemistry vases to put small collections in and this tiny one fit my bud perfectly.

Not only was the scent of this flower astounding but also on viewing the next morning it had opened from a little bud and was slowly in the process of realising its true full potential as a rose in bloom.

It was pretty much opening before my eyes and injected me with so much light and love in my day.

The smallest mistakes can lead to the most joy giving experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment