Monday, October 21, 2013

So many Teachers

I am incredibly grateful for the many people in the world teaching what they are passionate about and know to be true for them. It feels like I have grown so much in the last two years and having life teachers out there, speaking from the heart and sharing what they have learned and what they have struggled with just fills my heart and help me to learn the lessons I need to learn.

I have three and a halve days left at work, and I am tired to my bones. I think I have neglected myself for such a long time that body is just saying: "NO MORE!" I am looking forward to many things once I stay at home but what I am looking forward to the most is taking care of myself, giving myself what I need. I really really need that. I need to fill my cup to the brim. I now understand that what I need, I can only give myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment