Sunday, October 13, 2013

Flamenco Dancers

 

We saw some live flamenco in Spain – there is a lot more to that story – anyway – Julia fell in love with flamenco.  When one of Petes guests at a dinner party fell in love with Julia and knew she loved flamenco (a Spanish local) she raced off and gave her this gift the very next day.  I don’t think I have ever seen Julia's face light up as it did that day with the surprise of it all. She just loved it – especially the shoes (another sad story, but will chat later).  I got all emotional seeing her in her heels and dress – a sign of the future years ahead, looking so grown up.  Her and I are going to explore flamenco dance lessons together – I bought castanets over!

Spain 2013 155

1 comment:

  1. Oh how adorable, a flamenco dancer in the making! How awesome

    ReplyDelete