Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Rainbow for me

I was driving home from work the other day and was totally lost in my thoughts, thinking about creative endeavors. A thought came out of nowhere about writing an inspirational book for children with real life stories about children that have demonstrated creativity and innovation and shared it with there communities. I was so deep in thought and when I came close to home, ready to turn into our road, I looked up and saw a rainbow just behind our house! It didn't rain but there were huge clouds in the sky with this rainbow. I couldn't believe it. It really felt like the rainbow was just for me, as if the universe was saying to me:"' Feel the love, trust your heart and amazing things will happen."


1 comment:

  1. yes it was!!!! keep listening to those whispers of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete