Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Touch

 

It is one of the most simple and divine pleasures in the world and we all need it to survive – touch!  We are sensual beings and without it babies literally fail to thrive if not die, marriages fall apart….and mothers and children alike would never get the pleasures they do from simple twirling of hair and up-styles made of all the clips in Jubees bag – my oh my… my very own little hairdresser – maybe not!

And…it is so very cute when I am washing her back sometimes and she asks for her back to be scratched all over – “no there mum – and there – and a bit down …. a bit across”.  I can just feel her back in those moments – definitely know how she feels – There is nothing like a good histamine rush.

hairdos clay and chameleons 002

No comments:

Post a Comment