Monday, June 10, 2013

My Parents

I am grateful for my parents. Even though the different relationships are complicated at times and we often press each others buttons, there is always love at the bottom of it.

I am grateful that they have allowed me to reach + grow
I am grateful that they have protected me and that they are still protective of me
I am grateful that they have taught me about trust + commitment + being practical + sacrifice + hard work + financial responsibility
I am grateful that they have always been there for me
I am grateful that they have been there to witness my life in progress
I am grateful that we are connected
I am grateful for their care and love
I am grateful that they carry me in their hearts
I am grateful for their prayers
I am grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment